Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekly Intake: February 23, 2014

Here are a few things I enjoyed reading and watching last week.

David Lomas is a pastor in San Francisco, and he has a great new book that I've been slowly reading called The Truest Thing About You. So far, this book is one of the best books on personal identity that I've read. He covers the dichotomy between what is true about us and what is truest about us. This video explains what the book is about, and it's definitely a book to check out.

"How to Simulate Motherhood" - Stephen Altrogge
Stephen Altrogge shared this funny look at what it's like to be a mom. I have an incredible wife whose job is way harder than anything I've ever done, and I'm grateful.

"Writing the Feature Script: Week Three - The Treatment" - Sean Hood
I love screenwriting because it's fun and visually imaginative. This is a great post on different ways of developing a story before creating a script.

I love J.J. Abrams and this new show created by Abrams and Alfonso Cuaron looks really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment